[wp-hackers] Regarding Status Pending...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 23:17:09 GMT 2007

Just curious, but this function only works IF the authors choose to use
it correct? I didn't really get into it's functions, nor have tried it
out yet. I was wondering, is there a way to maybe have it kick in, once
an author, contributor, etc etc... submits a post? I mean, maybe have it
set to automatically have users below the admin level ... go right to
status pending... for admins to approve after reviewing them? Thanks in
advanced. I wanted to send this before going to work...