[wp-hackers] iPhone Content Winner

Stephane Daury wordpress at tekartist.org
Tue Nov 13 22:45:23 GMT 2007

All right, I can finally reply to this (crazy busy at work).

First: woohoo, and yes, please send in the criticism and suggestions:
that's what's made the product so cool. We had a good idea, but user
feedback is what made it a winner, right from the beginning when
people suggested to go on and support all mobile devices.

Second: thanks to everybody involved, and most particularly my
teammates and our user base.

Third: now on to releasing 1.4.1 tonight with the last round of
updates in the svn dev branch. :)

Fourth: Thank you Matt for the extra attention with the runner up
prizes our *opponents*. These guys did a great job too.

Cheers,

Stephane