Re: [wp-hackers] I'm coming to linux.conf.au — are you?

Christine Davis christine at neato.co.nz
Mon Nov 12 20:27:13 GMT 2007

Which reminds me!

WordCamp Melbourne is this weekend (Saturday 17th).  From noon until 7pm at
The Watermark (800 Bourke St)

I'm gon' be there doing a taxonomy talk;  and there are a bunch o' other
fabulous speakers going to be there as well (Darren Rowse from problogger,
Alex Shiels from automattic,  James Farmer who does edublogs and Alister
Cameron)

Locals should come <: