[wp-hackers] I'm coming to linux.conf.au — are you?

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 12:17:39 GMT 2007

I'm going to be at linux.conf.au 2008 [1] in January/February next
year (Melbourne). Are there any other fellow WP hackers that'll be
going? If so, some sort of meetup could be organised.

It would have been cool to have a WordPress miniconf for LCA2008
(could be branded as a WordCamp), but I think it's too late to suggest
one for 2008's conference. 2009, maybe?

If you don't already know, linux.conf.au is one of the world's best
Linux (and open source in general) conferences, with attendees from
all over the world. In 2008, it's being hosted in Melbourne. Check out
[1] to see what you're missing out on.

[1] http://linux.conf.au/