[wp-hackers] WPMU: Create Custom Feed?

Tom Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Sat Nov 10 18:12:00 GMT 2007

Hey everybody!

I'm using WPMU and want to allow users to get a custom feed that
combines all the authors they like into a single channel.  For
consistency's sake, I'd like to be able to query the info directly from
the dB and then port the output through WP's existing feed functions.
I'm having difficulty figuring out where to start with the second, feed
portion of the process.  Could you briefly outline the feed process in
WP, so I can at least get a sense of where I'd want to hook my functions?

Thanks very much!