[wp-hackers] The WordPress schema

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 4 20:25:40 GMT 2007

@Bull3t
Well, on my install of wordpress 2.2 wp-admin\includes\schema.php does
not exist, and the source of wp-includes\wp-db.php only lists the
tables, not the schema!
Perhaps we mean different things by "schema". I would like to see a
complete map of the tables, the relationships between the (key) fields,
and a description of ach table purpose, how it is used, and same for
each field.
Now that would aid understanding when hacking wordpress or writing a plugin!
So, does anyone have a link to an up-to-date article that covers all this?
Chris