[wp-hackers] The WordPress schema

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 4 10:15:50 GMT 2007

Well, not terribly helpful, as that shows the tables, but does not
describe purpose, relationships or anything else!
I have not found anything in the codex that properly pulls this together
, but these links are easily found by searching
http://codex.wordpress.org/Database_Description
and Ryan has described the new taxonomy schema quite well here
http://codex.wordpress.org/index.php?title=Version_2.3:New_Taxonomy

hope that helps
Chris