[wp-hackers] InstantUpgrade now with FTP support -- testers needed

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Wed May 30 21:15:15 GMT 2007

Hi all,

some of you know the InstantUpgrade plugin and apprechiate its simple
and clean upgrading. Now there is a new version in development, which
doesn't need the blog owner to mess with file permissions -- it does the
file transfers via FTP.

However, this feature needs plenty of testing before we can release it
to the general public, so I'd ask you very kindly, please visit
http://zirona.com/blog/software/instantupgrade-10-alpha1-testers-needed
download a copy and test the plugin. And please spread the word about
this dev release.

If we get this thing stable, this could be a revolution in maintaining
WordPress installations.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de