[wp-hackers] Fresh Meat: Open Web Analytics for WordPress

Peter Adams peter at oncefuture.com
Mon May 28 20:46:29 GMT 2007

it's a good point, the fewer calls to 'require', the better.

The 3MB of JPGraph files are not all called or required on every
request. They are accessed through the API only when specific ones
are needed to generate a graph of a specific type.

I need to do more profiling to see where the execution time is being
spent.

Thanks again,

-P-