[wp-hackers] Making the move from categories to terms

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Thu May 24 21:41:20 GMT 2007

I did see that and conveniently glossed over it assuming it didn't
apply to me. Whatever.

So I have to ask the question. Why are we bundling an importer from
cats to terms. It seems everyone is going to lose their categories.
The migration needs to not be a bundled solution but part of the
upgrade routine. Or am I still totally missing the boat here?
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.