[wp-hackers] impossible

Martin Fitzpatrick martin.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Thu May 24 15:32:45 GMT 2007

On 24/05/07, Brian Layman <Brian at thecodecave.com> wrote:
> > why is it so dammed impossabible to get taken of this list ...i have
> > followed the required instructions many times and will not submit it
> > again instead i will spend the effort advising every one on 'MY SPACE
> > AND U- TUBE  and any other world wide forum i can find ,that this
> bunch
> > of hackers who think they are talented and computer wise,dont even
> know
> > how to manage thier own website properley and everyone would be well
> > advised to look else where for any assistance with thier problems.
>
> Please do.  This isn't a support forum.
>
> They would be well advised to seek assistance elsewhere.
>
> And just in case you are one of the many people who reply to this list
> with "unsubscribe"...
>
> All you need to do to unsubscribe is go here:
> http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/options/wp-hackers?email=wjames@nels
> onbay.com
>
> Step 1: Type your password and hit unsubscribe.
>
> If you typed your password correctly, it will work.

Just to be pedantic, but you don't need to enter a password for it to
work.  This means that if someone asks "How do I unsubscribe?" you can
actually go to the management page & send the confirmation email for
them.

Which I did in case they didn't manage to follow... so nobody else do it. Heh.

Martin