[wp-hackers] WordPress 3

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Thu May 17 18:41:49 GMT 2007

Maybe we need to consider history of blogging platforms and follow
suit. So we jump to version 3 as an older platform has done, and we
can start charging for licenses and switch to perl?

/me runs ;)
--
Aaron Brazell
Director of Technology, b5media

www:: www.b5media.com
my www: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620
fax:: 416-849-0347
skype:: technosailor

Everything contained in this email is confidential and stuff.