[wp-hackers] 2.3 Features

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Thu May 17 11:11:36 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 14:04 +0300, Leonid Mamchenkov wrote:
> "Opinions" is one of the things that I love about open source
> software.  "Powered by WordPress" sounds almost machine-generated.
> "Proudly powered by WordPress" makes it all more human, if you ask me.

I also think the "proudly" should be removed. After all, who is proud?
The server, the database, or the PHP code? It just makes no sense. Or
should it read "The WordPress developers are proud that this site runs
WordPress" or "The WordPress developers are proud of their work, and
here you can see it"? ;)

A simple "Powered by WordPress" sounds cooler in my ears.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de