[wp-hackers] MySQL server/client versions

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Tue May 15 13:12:40 GMT 2007

PHP must be compiled against a different MySQL library. The host probably
has more than one copy of libmysql on the machine. Quite mysterious, really.
I'm not sure what compatibility issues are going to be here (will the MySQL
client library 4.1.x take 5.0.x commands?), but you might ask your host to
investigate further.