[wp-hackers] post title excerpts/special char lengths..

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 00:31:20 GMT 2007

Was wondering if there was an easy way to do this? Was thinking about
doing something similar to the Get Recent Comments plugin. Where you can
set the "char length" for display in sidebar. But in my case, want to do
it for the posts title itself... A theme I'm working on breaks because
the post title is too long...

Something maybe I can slap into the functions.php file and not need a
plugin for per se would be great. Heck, anything would be great lol!!
Just wanted to know.. thanks in advanced. :) ;)

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net