[wp-hackers] Re: SOAP Interface

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Fri May 11 18:54:26 GMT 2007

On 5/11/07, Nikola Ivanov <execute.it at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, it is possible, but some hosting providers (like mine for
> example) do offer PHP4 as default with file extension *.php; PHP5 is
> triggered only on *.php5 file extensions. However once being in the
> PHP5 processor also *.php are executed with it.
>
> My point is: hosting companies do not follow a standard pattern and
> are naming different settings with the same names.
>
> But I am positive about 5-only branch :)
>

> --
> Nikola Ivanov
> http://weboholic.de

Mosts hosts that have both PHP 4 and 5 installed allow you to switch to PHP
5 by adding this code to .htaccess that can be placed outside of public_html
(if you want it to affect your *whole* account), or on a per folder basis:

AddHandler application/x-httpd-php5 .php

--
Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/