[wp-hackers] Re: SOAP Interface

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri May 11 18:38:58 GMT 2007

Knut-Olav Hoven wrote:
> It is great that WordPress has such a large amount of users and I don't think
> that setting the requirements to PHP5 and MySQL5 will change that. Those who
> refuse to upgrade can continue running the latest 2.x release, while the rest
> of us run 3.x (or something).

I care far more about getting people on the latest version of WordPress
than coercing them to upgrade their database or PHP software.

There is nothing we want to do in WordPress right now that's being held
back by PHP 4, so this whole discussion is a little academic.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com