[wp-hackers] Re: SOAP Interface

Nikola Ivanov execute.it at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:11:02 GMT 2007

On 5/11/07, Matt <speedboxer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since it's possibly
> to run PHP 4 and 5 on the same server, there's no reason for not having PHP
> 5.

Yes, it is possible, but some hosting providers (like mine for
example) do offer PHP4 as default with file extension *.php; PHP5 is
triggered only on *.php5 file extensions. However once being in the
PHP5 processor also *.php are executed with it.

My point is: hosting companies do not follow a standard pattern and
are naming different settings with the same names.

But I am positive about 5-only branch :)

--
Nikola Ivanov
http://weboholic.de