[wp-hackers] wordpress.org ideas voting interface

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:28:08 GMT 2007

On 3/27/07, Sabin Iacob <iacobs at m0n5t3r.info> wrote:
> Lloyd Budd wrote:
> > Blog about it, send a report as you did previously, or directly to me,
> > and it will be reviewed.
> >> where should the bug reports go? (I reported one using the form on the
> >> site, but it apparently went unnoticed);
> >
> > I read it, but it is an extreme edge case -- it is fantastic that you
> > have reviewed ever Idea!
>
> actually, I haven't; there are lots of ideas I've read that I'm pretty
> sure I haven't voted for (and opening them confirms it), yet they don't
> appear in the "ideas you haven't reviewed"; also, when adding an idea, I
> am instructed to separate tags by spaces, but all the text I entered was
> taken as a single tag; I tried deleting it, and it didn't work (Firebug
> reported no javascript errors, so it must be something on the other side).

Oh interesting. I may have misread your report. I will investigate further.

> > Thank you for your awesome contributions!
>
> yeah... whatever.

Actually, I was being genuine. Unless, I am thinking of someone else,
but if I recall correctly since the beginning of the year you have
made a number of contributions to WordPress' bug tracker. Yes,
confirmed now, I recall correctly, m0n5t3r is you correct?

The very best to you,
--
Lloyd Budd | Quality Assurance Lead | 250-885-1744
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com