[wp-hackers] Patch for unixtime support in permalinks

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Mon Mar 26 20:45:39 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 16:38 -0400, Robert Deaton wrote:
> > I'm afraid, your patch got lost, as this list doesn't accept
> > attachments. (I actually wonder how your mail came through at all.)
>
> Actually, I believe it just strips non-text attachments. So, mostly, .txt.

I have tried posting GPG-signed messages to this list and didn't even
get a bounce, the mails were just dropped. (My mail program sends signed
messages as attachments, not inline as others do.) I took me quite some
time to figure that out. Since then, I don't sign my messages to this
list, and everything goes smooth. However, your explaination makes
sense, too... especially regarding David's message with the formerly
attached patch.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
work: http://www.zirona.com/ | leisure: http://www.roggenrohl.net