[wp-hackers] Patch for unixtime support in permalinks

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Mon Mar 26 19:59:15 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 20:25 +0100, David Hope wrote:
> Attached is a patch for 2.1.2 which adds this support (you can use
> %unixtime% in permalink URLs) this hasn't been tested, and is the first time
> i've ever looked through the wordpress codebase so if i've missed something,
> I appologise.

I'm afraid, your patch got lost, as this list doesn't accept
attachments. (I actually wonder how your mail came through at all.)

Maybe you could upload the patch and provide the link.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
work: http://www.zirona.com/ | leisure: http://www.roggenrohl.net