[wp-hackers] Google SoC: PostgreSQL port

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Mar 23 06:24:54 GMT 2007

I'm just worried about the Plugins... because as others noted, most will access the DB directly without using the API.

However, you could just remove external access to the DB, I guess that would force them to use the API...

You guys might want to take a look at IPB, I haven't seen it for myself, but from what I know, it's just one php file they call a database "driver" that needs replacing..

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/