[wp-hackers] Call for Plugin Developer

jason switzer jswitzer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 21:19:49 GMT 2007

I haven't looked at Inline Gallery in a while, so I'll try to check it out.
F-Spot imports the images to ~/Photos and uses a sqlite database to store
information about the collection. The example I posted in that bug report
connects to the sqlite3 database and pulls the data from there instead. That
example was meant to pull as much of the database over as possible with the
least amount of work, so I just used the db file. F-Spot, to my knowledge
will store the data in the files as XMP and EXIF comments. I haven't spent
forever looking for documentation (found all that out by just sifting
through the svn code) but f-spot.org is probably a good starting point.

On an unrelated note: xfce is built on Gtk, so it can interact with gnome
applications and do all things gnome. You shouldn't have any troubles
running f-spot under gnome (or kde for that matter).