[wp-hackers] Bug when post title contains > and "

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 20:02:12 GMT 2007

I tested it on the latest SVN from /branches/2.1/ and the problem is still
there. But, the_title_rss() does correct it. I don't see anything wrong with
using the_title_rss() in place of the_title() on the index (since it'll
still be in the loop). The only thing is, the_title_rss() doesn't have
before and after strings, but most themes don't use those (that I've seen,
at least).

But, what is really need is a function that will strip out HTML for output
to title or alt tags.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)