[wp-hackers] Quick dumb question about get_option

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 15:21:27 GMT 2007

On 3/14/07, Knut-Olav Hoven <hovenko at linpro.no> wrote:
> On Wednesday 14 March 2007 15:38, Dr. Mike Wendell wrote:
> Are you sure the option is stored in the database?

Yup:

a:2:{i:0;s:4:"Digg";i:1;s:11:"del.icio.us";}

> You can test it with an if-statement.

That's actually how the WPMu version does it but I'm still getting the
error even though there's data within the record.

> Btw, to print the content of an array, say when debugging, use
> print_r($your_array);

I was just using a print and looking to see what did come out.  If it
worked got Array, if it didn't, got nothing and a page full of errors
anyway.

Thanks,
-drmike

--