[wp-hackers] Visual Rich Editor in Comments

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Mar 12 18:59:29 GMT 2007

Oh, I agree - that's why I've always just accepted that PHP runs better on LAMP. But the question is, what's a valid distance between first and second priority? At what point does second priority become not a priority at all (as seems to be the case now).

I just switched from PHP's included IIS files to a beta product the IIS 7 team developed that implements FastCGI slightly differently. I'm hoping this'll take care of the stability issues - but only time can tell.

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/