[wp-hackers] Re: Google Summer of Code 2007

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:46:03 GMT 2007

On 3/7/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I know you have a WordPress idea that you are passionate about
> mentoring someone in for the GSoC or more likely having someone else
> "mentor you" in? ;-)

I am not eligible to be a student for the SoC. If someone would like
me to mentor, I would be more than happy to, as there are not the same
restrictions on mentors as there are on students. (If you're wondering
why, I'm under 18, I'm not in college, that rules me out).

--
--Robert Deaton
http://lushlab.com