[wp-hackers] Upgrade to 2.1.2

René Clausen Nielsen rcn at shevy.dk
Fri Mar 2 20:30:19 GMT 2007

2007/3/2, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com>:

> If anyone is running 2.1.1, or knows someone who is, I would recommend
> upgrading to 2.1.2 as soon as possible.
>
> No announcement quite yet, but coming soon. Thanks for your help.

Good to see the i18n of wp-admin/edit.php. We still need someone to do the
same for wp-admin/edit-comments.php, though. We should bear that in mind for
next release. I'm afraid I wouldn't now what to do, but for someone with the
skills, I believe it to be rather easy?

Ryan, are you preparing a 2.1.2 POT?

I'll probably be away for a couple of days now, so I'd like to announce WP
2.1.2 da_DK before leaving in about an hour. We're having a hands-on meetup
on Sunday and it would be a pity not to have 2.1.2 ready for that. All I
need now is the POT and I would rather use yours than a home made :-)

Any idea when you would be announcing the release? I'd just make a
to-be-published post and have it published about an hour after you suggest
to have the official announcement up.

René