[wp-hackers] Need help with gallery plugin implementation

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Thu Mar 1 18:15:32 GMT 2007

That's what I thought at first but it's not that. I'm thinking going
the wp_rewrite route, if it can exclude indivudual pages and do
stuff like that. I'll look the WP_Rewrite function reference tonight
when I'll be back from a reunion.

If someone knows how to do it wp_rewrite, t'would still be nice to send
the answer. :)

Pierre-Luc