[wp-hackers] Need help with gallery plugin implementation

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com
Thu Mar 1 17:37:25 GMT 2007

On 1 March 2007, Robin Adrianse wrote:
> Just wondering, but would it be easier to use WP_Rewrite to manage your
> rewrite rules, or are you doing this outside of WP?

No, the portfolio page is a WP page with a template,
inside it I call my own function portfolio_list_categories,
portfolio_list_projects and such based on what is $_GET.

The database for all data is an additional wp_portfolio_categories
and such.

I wasn't aware of the existence of WP_Rewrite. How would I write
a WP_Rewrite rule to do something like that?

Thanks

Pierre-Luc