[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:29:25 GMT 2007

On 6/26/07, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:

> Not easily, no. The Wordpress support forum search functionality sucks rocks.

This really has gone on a lot longer than it should, as it's already
been called a bikeshed. However, I've yet to hear of anyone being
confused by the term "Links" in WP and if I'm not mistaken, it's been
"Links" since the pre-0.7.2 days. A quick glance at several of the
demos at opensourcecms.com shows that Link(s) what the majority of
popular blog and CMS packages use to refer to this functionality.

This needs to end though - can we get a dev to speak up and let us
know if it's something even worth debating?

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore