[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 00:21:03 GMT 2007

Well said! Not to mention that if the user sees that they're called
Bookmarks, they might relate them to Bookmarks in their Browser and might
think that when they add a new "Bookmark" in WP, it'll be added to their
browser and the visitor's browser. Or, they might think that when they add a
Bookmark in their Browser, that it'll be added to WP too. Which would
defiantly create some confusion and stupid support requests.

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/ | http://livemp.net/