[wp-hackers] Creating an options sub-submenu

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Mon Jun 25 16:38:15 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-25 at 17:12 +0100, Rob Miller wrote:
> Or one for the "read his message" category? :P He's wanting to create
> sub-sub-menu entries for each of his option pages; that is, Options ->
> HisPlugin -> Foo, Options -> HisPlugin -> Bar, etc.

I see .. sorry, Lutz. I was too fascinated by the ASCII art, and for
some reason thought that "Options" stands for the entire menu bar. :-/

However, afaik there is no official way for this. But you might try to
create sub-sub-menus e.g. by creating one and controling the actual
output via a GET parameter.

As the page itself already is actually a GET parameter for admin.php (or
the respective menu item), you would have to mask the parameter and
parse the entire request URI to get your parameter. Or, you could insert
a form with buttons and send the parameter via POST.

Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de