[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Jun 25 15:52:44 GMT 2007

On 6/22/07, Charles <lists07 at wiltgen.net> wrote:
> "Bookmarks" it is, since nobody else seems to be making threats about it.

Sorry, it wasn't meant to be a "threat", I was just saying that I
don't like how complicated providing support will be if we were to
call two different things by the same name. Bookmarks are not links.
Links are in posts. Bookmarks are not and are more than just a-href's.

On 6/22/07, Justin Moore <wantmoore at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really hate to feed the troll(s), but by this logic, should we also
> replace the [ link ] button in the plain-text post editor?

No, because that actually *does* add Links. Which are not Bookmarks. See?