[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Sat Jun 23 21:43:34 GMT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-23 at 13:06 -0700, Matt wrote:
> And the last time you saw your Bookmarks having XFN, Images, targets, etc.
> was...?

I myself don't use all that. But hey, can't I stand up for gay rights,
even though I'm straight? ;-)

Seriously, I myself am not what you would call a blogger. But I do work
very much (almost exclusively) with WordPress, and I provide support at
the German WP forums. So I believe to know how people work with this
software. They would undoubtedly be perfectly happy with "Links", yet
"Bookmarks" would emphasize the extra features.

But I agree with Jeremy -- this is a bikeshed discussion, and this is my
last answer to this thread.

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de