[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Marci O'Daffer marci at odaffer.net
Fri Jun 22 18:52:13 GMT 2007

OH I know....and I tried it, but it didn't work for me in 2.1.3. I responded
to the suggestion earlier in this thread too, saying that it didn't work for
me, and I haven't got time right now to mess with it in any depth. Maybe I
will come back to it later. The comments on this plugin mentioned a LOT of
problems, and the plugin author doesn't seem to be responding to them. Not
to mention....I couldn't figure out how to actually CHANGE the names of the
tabs, only hide them or change their location. So....it may be a project for
another day. And my plugin (if I ever actually did it...it was a
half-joke...) would be pretty simple -- name changes only, not the extent of
what this Custom Admin plugin is meant to do. I don't think I have the
php/ajax skills for anything near as complex as what this developer did!

Thanks for mentioning it, though. :)

Marci :)