[wp-hackers] Re: Blogroll, Bookmarks, Links?

Marci O'Daffer marci at odaffer.net
Fri Jun 22 17:55:26 GMT 2007

"* the amount of noise generated by a change is inversely proportional to
the complexity of the change."

*Love it. Thanks for sharing the "bikeshed" link, Jeremy. I had never heard
that before, and it is very apropos.

I too will be fine with whatever the outcome is. I only asked out of mild
curiosity in the first place, and had no idea there would be (or already had
been) so much "noise" generated about it. I have found the discussion
enjoyable and enlightening, regardless, thanks in great part to the
"good-natured-ness" of the participants. It's been great to hear the
different sides of the issue and I feel more educated now. And who
knows....maybe the end result will prompt me to write my first plugin: to
change the tab names to what I want. ;-)

Marci :)*

*