[wp-hackers] Widgets and Roles

Jairus Pryor jairus at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 21:17:31 GMT 2007

I see widget configuration as a sibling to 'theme options', not as a
sibling to 'switch themes'.

Presentation
  -- Switch Themes & Edit Themes
  ----- Theme Options & Widget Layout

That's the logical permission hierarchy as I see it.

Jairus

The capability that is currently shared between *switching* (NOT editing)