[wp-hackers] Plugin could not be activated because it triggered

Robin Adrianse robin.adr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 01:27:57 GMT 2007

Just a side note, but I believe there may be clues in the error_log.

But I think we should implement a custom, temporary error handler for
activating plugins so we can actually show something to the user, because a
blank screen and a cryptic message about a "fatal error" being "triggered"
doesn't help much, when you think about it ;).