[wp-hackers] Widgets and Roles

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 20:19:50 GMT 2007

Well, the issue at hand is that I don't see a hook for JUST editing
widgets.  It seems to be tied to Edit themes.  I would think that now that
widgets are core elements, they could be moved out of the Theme hierarchy
and given their own tab and hook.  Was hoping the idea would get some
traction here on this list first, before taking to trac.

I'll look there for more discussion now.

Thanks for the input.

~miklb