[wp-hackers] Re: Write Post/Page, Why is Upload Tab Not Collapsible?

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Mon Jun 18 23:10:59 GMT 2007

Sure I'll open a TRAC ticket (my first).

I agree! I posted here last Fall asking the same question. Didn't
receive favorable responses.  Burns me using all that screen real
estate for the upload feature that is used less than 5% of the time.
I had actually made changes to core, forget which file, for the
initial implementation. Then decided it could be dine as a plugin.

Paul