[wp-hackers] Tango Smilies for the win

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Mon Jun 18 10:09:39 GMT 2007

<quote who="Jeremy Visser">

> Matt, you may be interested in the plugin I released today:
>
>   http://jeremy.sunriseroad.net/projects/tango-emotes/

*Boh*, I just wrote and registered tango-smilies yesterday. :-) 404 on the
tarball, btw.

I noticed you suggest to install the code in mu-plugins and the resources in
plugins -> is that a well-understood WPMU plugin pattern? I've been writing
my WPMU-compatible plugins to expect code in mu-plugins and the resources in
a subdirectory.

Here's a link to my (as yet unreleased on wordpress.org) tango-smilies one:

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/2007/tango-smilies.zip

(Also a preview of my bug-links plugin in that directory too.)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu Live 2007: Portland, OR, USA               http://www.ubuntulive.com/

  "We live in a place where policy discussion is conducted with money." -
                                Eben Moglen