[wp-hackers] page slugs

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Sun Jun 17 14:29:05 GMT 2007

Hola all,
just a quick question I can't find answer anywhere: I used to know
that since wp 2.1 it deals internally changed slugs for posts, and I
can find a whole literature online for that... but what about pages?

I just discovered that actually it can't manage changed page slugs,
nor I can find any plugin that deal with pages..  More: why I can't
even make a rewrite in htaccess for pages? It works on posts, but it
shows 404 for all the old pages...

Do you know something useful I don't know, or I just blasted whithout
remedy some mid-hi pagerank pages? :-)

Thank you

Paolo