[wp-hackers] mod_rewrite weirdness

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Sat Jun 16 14:33:05 GMT 2007

Those are the default WordPress rules. Whatever permalink settings you have, those won't change.

What happens is that rather than using a full set of .htaccess directives, processing is passed to WP through index.php.

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk
My flickr pictures - http://flickr.com/photos/lesbessant/