[wp-hackers] protect my private infomation from the administrator

odi go odigohi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:44:02 GMT 2007

Let me simplyfy here so you can understand.  I want all my pin numbers and
my codes that I type into my bank site to be erased off the computer when I
erase them.  So that the administrator has no entry into my yahoo or hotmail
or my bank account.  You gyes out there must have knowledge How I can
safeguard my pin numbers and codes to my bank sites and my hotmail, yahoo,
and anything else that is considered private.

It is a pity this WordPress plugin that PGP-encrypts your
entire life does not encrypt the administrators brain, or do you know of
something that can do just what I requested now.

Thanks a heap Doug
Odette