[wp-hackers] Adding a plugin to wordpress.org

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Fri Jun 15 12:28:29 GMT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 22:01 +1000, Glenn Slaven wrote:
> Is anyone else having an issue with getting their plugins added to
> wordpress.org?  I've got 2 applications pending at the moment, one for about
> a week, the other for over a month.  Is it just me, or are the WP approvers
> just swamped? :)

It's good that you ask... I'm also waiting, yet only for two days now.
However, feels like a little eternity, for internet measures.

And, yes, I also want to participate in the plugin competition. ;)

Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de