[wp-hackers] Hooks for adding permanent inputs for custom feilds

R.J. Kaplan just.be.happy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:13:14 GMT 2007

I searched wphooks.flatearth.org and I can't see any hooks for the
admin write and edit page, so I'm assuming they don't exist.
I'd like to suggest adding such hooks. I create themes for clients,
and some of theme rely on custom fields for things like images an
other associated data. It's sometimes hard for people who are less
computer-savvy to deal with custom fields, so it would be great if
developers of themes and plugins can automatically add inputs for
custom fields required by that theme or plugin.
Also, if someone has any idea of how I can achieve this, I'd be very
thankful.
~Rubin