[wp-hackers] Proposed solution for the "You don't have permission..." bug (ticket #3807)

Bas van Doren basvdoren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:55:27 GMT 2007

Hello,

I recently submitted a patch for the problem addressed by ticket
#3807. The solution, was however, not good enough regarding the
required level of security.
In order to solve this problem correctly, I submitted a new patch a
few minutes ago. I think it is secure, but I might have overlooked
something. So any feedback is welcome. :)
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3807
If you need more explanation regarding the bug, or my code, please ask.

Bas