[wp-hackers] Separation of Spam Moderating and Comment Editingrights

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jun 4 15:28:51 GMT 2007

Spot on, Jeremy!

I mean, humans are cheap. Hell, we could breed people to just do this
all day, give 'em food and board, and it'll be much cheaper than
paying bayesian developers and buying datacenters.. not to mention the
electricity costs too!!!

Gali: Download Spam Karma 2 and disable all modules but Akismet -
basically you'll have a paginated comment moderation page :-)

Actually, what I'm thinking of is some sort of Web 2.0 approach to all this.
www.killspam.com which has an infinite queue of messages that have
been red-flagged.... and people tick em off as spam or not. :P

www.helpstopmyspamproblem.com

If people pay millions to www.getmeoutofdebt.com then why not? :P