[wp-hackers] Integrate URLs from custom plugins?

Boris Anthony lists.permutype at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:57:14 GMT 2007

hrmm, thnx...

I think what I am missing is understanding how to find the query vars
I specify in my updated rewrite rules, further along the line, for
example in a is_test() function (which I call to then send WP the
test.php template.

Again sorry if this is super basic.. I just can't seem to hook it up :(

two possible uses I am looking at:
/category/foobar/map -> full window map of posts pinned to places
/category/foobar/stats -> posting stats thingy

aaanyhoot, thnx again. :)